We are using two issue tracking systems to track all SSHD issues including bugs. Use either one, but please don’t file the same issue at both.
- Issues can be filed on GitHub issues.
- The JIRA issue tracker is the traditional issue tracker of the project.
If neither option is suitable for you, issues can also be reported via e-mail as a last resort.
How to report a bug
Writing a bug report with detailed information will help us to fix your problem sooner.
- Make sure if the bug you are going to report doesn’t exist yet.
- Attaching JUnit test case which reproduces the problem will put your report in our highest priority.
- Attach full thread stack dump if you suspect a dead lock.
- Attach full heap dump if you suspect a memory leak.
- Specify the environment in detail as much as possible.
- Operating system version, distribution, architecture, …
- JVM vendor, version, build number, command line arguments, …
- Network settings