Apache Mina SSHD 0.6.0 contains a few enhancements and bug-fixes.
Getting the Distributions
- Source distributions:
- Binary distributions:
Apache Mina SSHD 0.6.0 contains a few enhancements and bug-fixes. Please report any feedback to email@example.com.
- SSHD-19 - NullPointerException during SSHD data write
- SSHD-89 - EOF is not send by the client
- SSHD-97 - Uploading file via SFTP leaves file in locked state on Windows
- SSHD-100 - [sftp] open(2) w/ O_CREAT|O_TRUNC works, but O_CREAT alone fails
- SSHD-101 - [sftp] send correct amount of data in SSH_FXP_READ
- SSHD-104 - FormatFlagsConversionMismatchException when using IBM JVM. Format String is invalid.
- SSHD-105 - sftp: com.jcraft.jsch client can’t get files
- SSHD-106 - Wrong use of ProcessBuilder.environment() in ProcessShellFactory.java
- SSHD-110 - Wrong return type for createShellChannel() method of org.apache.sshd.ClientSession interface. It is ChannelSession but should be ChannelShell
- SSHD-115 - Missing return handling SFTP SSH_FXP_OPEN cannot create error
- SSHD-116 - Shouldn’t throw an exception when receiving an unsupported SFTP message
- SSHD-122 - SSH_MSG_CHANNEL_EOF SSH_MSG_CHANNEL_REQUEST(“exit-status”) after SSH_MSG_CHANNEL_CLOSE
- SSHD-133 - E command not handled for single file upload
- SSHD-96 - Virtual File System improvement for SCP and session injection
- SSHD-98 - Directories in sftp should have executable permission set
- SSHD-99 - The Session interface should give access to the user name authenticated on this session
- SSHD-102 - Add error logging to org.apache.sshd.server.jaas.JaasPasswordAuthenticator.authenticate()
- SSHD-107 - Extend SshFile etc views to scp command
- SSHD-109 - Pass server session to FileSystemFactory.createFileSystemView
- SSHD-111 - Support gssapi-with-mic authentication to use kerberos credentials
- SSHD-113 - KeyPair provider from classpath resource
- SSHD-114 - Session listener
- SSHD-117 - Ignore “firstname.lastname@example.org” in addition to “email@example.com”
- SSHD-119 - more specific docstring for Command interface
- SSHD-135 - The performance of uploading and downloading files in SFTP subsystem is very poor.
- SSHD-137 - Javadoc for SshFile.truncate() is wrong.
- SSHD-139 - Impossible to run a ssh shell channel without a pty
- SSHD-140 - Add configurable session idle timeout.
- SSHD-142 - Ability to customize the number of nio workers on the client