Apache Mina SSHD 0.3.0 contains a few enhancements and bug-fixes.
Getting the Distributions
- Source distributions:
- Binary distributions:
- Individual jars:
Apache Mina SSHD 0.3.0 contains a few enhancements and bug-fixes. Please report any feedback to email@example.com.
- SSHD-43 - When the ssh server is closed, channels are not closed cleanly, causing clients to hang
- SSHD-44 - NPE in ScpCommand and improvement to ScpCommandFactory.createCommand
- SSHD-48 - NullPointerException when calling sftp'ing to the server
- SSHD-49 - When a large amout of text is written to a Putty client it causes the client to hang.
- SSHD-53 - Make sure PublickeyAuthenticator and PasswordAuthenticator interfaces are consistent
- SSHD-57 - SCPCommand erroneously assumes file lenghts fit in integers.
- SSHD-59 - Possible stack overflow when closing a client channel
- SSHD-22 - Add support for signals (especially window-change)
- SSHD-41 - Provide a binary distribution
- SSHD-42 - SSHD bundles should not import their own package
- SSHD-46 - Upgrade to mina 2.0 rc1
- SSHD-47 - The pty terminal parameters are not available to the shell
- SSHD-51 - Support for subsystems
- SSHD-52 - Refactor Shell and Command interfaces into a common interface
- SSHD-58 - Think of better support for subclassing both SshServer and ScpCommand (and possibly other classes)
- SSHD-63 - Better support for controlling the console when launching external processes for shells
- New Feature