We are using JIRA to track all Vysper issues including bugs. Please visit our issue tracker page to report a bug.
How to report a bug
Writing a bug report with detailed information will help us to fix your problem sooner.
- Make sure if the bug you are going to report doesn't exist yet.
- Attaching JUnit test case which reproduces the problem will put your report in our highest priority.
- Attach full thread stack dump if you suspect a dead lock.
- Attach full heap dump if you suspect a memory leak.
- Specify the environment in detail as much as possible.
- Operating system version, distribution, architecture, ...
- JVM vendor, version, build number, command line arguments, ...
- Network settings