Apache Mina SSHD 0.7.0 contains a few enhancements and bug-fixes.
Getting the Distributions
- Source distributions:
- Binary distributions:
- Individual jars:
Apache Mina SSHD 0.7.0 contains a few enhancements and bug-fixes. Please report any feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SSHD-120 - list 1500 files in one directory not working for mindterm sftp client
- SSHD-123 - TcpipForward race condition & deadlock on client disconnect.
- SSHD-126 - Reduce overall logging
- SSHD-129 - TCP connection through Port Forward can take up to 5 seconds due to DNS lookup
- SSHD-132 - NativeSshFile does not close RandomAccessFile on IOException
- SSHD-143 - Missing SVN EOL properties
- SSHD-145 - InvertedShellWrapper may not send process output back if process exits too fast
- SSHD-146 - SSH Server : EOF from command not propagating to Process (InvertedShell)
- SSHD-148 - Support for protoversion 1.99 - Section 5.1, "Old Client, New Server", RFC 4253
- SSHD-151 - Direct TCP/IP Port Forward sends EOF to client after closing channel
- SSHD-157 - SshServer.stop should be idempotent
- SSHD-160 - Standard ScpCommand does not work with pscp
- SSHD-168 - SFTP returns wrong ownership information
- SSHD-170 - Change the BundleSymbolic-Name to include the groupId
- SSHD-171 - ScpCommand block indefinately when using the "-p" flag
- SSHD-121 - Add Factories to create IoAcceptors for TcpipForwardSupport & X11ForwardSupport
- SSHD-147 - Allow idle timeout to be disabled.
- SSHD-153 - Improve handling of SSH_MSG_CHANNEL_WINDOW_ADJUST message
- SSHD-158 - Latest HEAD does not build on Windows
- SSHD-162 - Allow the configuration of InvertedShellWrapper's thread pool
- SSHD-163 - Allow InvertedShellWrapper to implement SessionAware
- SSHD-164 - Allow the buffer size for the IO pumps to be configurable in InvertedShellWrapper
- SSHD-166 - Upgrade to mina 2.0.4
- SSHD-167 - Allow the ClientChannel#waitFor to wait for the channel to be opened
- SSHD-172 - Provide a way to access the list of active sessions from the server
- New Feature
- SSHD-165 - Improved support for SSH agents, including a local proxy without the needs for native libraries (for unix sockets or windows pipes)